Saturday, April 18, 2009

New Vacuum!

So we thought we may need a new vacuum and so we did days and days of research and went to every store in a 30 mile radius and we finally decided on a vacuum. Alex loves the new vacuum and is happy to clean the floors for us so it may be worth the absurd amount of money that it cost! We were right in the end about needing a new vacuum, I vacuumed a 5x5 area of our carpet with our old vacuum and then did the same spot with the new one and I pulled out of the new vacuum bag a fist size glob of hair and dirt that the old vacuum didn't get! It really confirmed to me that we are really gross!! Oh, yea and we have 2 dogs and a dirty little boy

2 comments:

  1. I can only nightmare about what is in my carpet with two dogs and two boys. Maybe I should look into a new vaccume to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy you have a blog! We are often wondering what you are up to!
    Rob and Dana

    ReplyDelete