Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!!






This is Steve and Alex giving me a pedicure for mother's day. Alex said it was too hard but he managed to do it anyway. My poor feet and legs are starting to swell (my butt and thighs started the swelling process around the 6th month) so it felt good to have them pampered! I sure do love my boys!! Also Alex asked Steve the other day if I thought I was the boss of them now that I am pregnant. Steve asked him why he thought that and he said "because mommy is always saying, do this, do this, do this. I can't say he is far off the mark on that one.

2 comments:

  1. How fun. Choclate dipped strawberries to, you can tell Steve to come over here next. I am glad that you got such a wonderful Mothers Day gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh that's funny. Out of the mouths of babes. My girls gave me a pedicure too. But no chocolate. You're one lucky women!!

    ReplyDelete